Friday, February 21, 2014

Experiments in self publishing

UPDATE on this POST

I put a rough draft of my novel Ace of Wands up at wattpad.com a year or so ago to hopefully receive some helpful feedback from, yanno, the entire planet or something. While it did get 900+ hits and a few stars, the commentary function at Wattpad kinda sucks, and helpful crit was not forthcoming.

In short, what I have learned is that two or three good writing friends who get you and your work are worth the ENTIRE internet all together....

SO thanks to my readers Mindy, Dana and Lynn for kicking my creative butt, offering shoulders when needed and in short, being amazingly amazing friends in times of creative crisis. You guys are my rocks....

I am a very lucky person.
Sometimes I forget that.



2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I just started poking around Wattpad. What's your overall opinion of the site? Good for readers/ Good for writers?

Bardvahalla said...

Hey Cynthia - I sent you an answer via WATTPAD if that's ok....